Faculty positions rank commensurate with experience
The Department of Computer Science and Information Management of Soochow University, Taipei, Taiwan, invites applications for THREE full-time faculty positions of all ranks, to commence February/August of 2020. Candidates must or will have a PhD degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. Research areas in Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Mobile Application Software Development, IoT, Business Automation, Data Science, Intelligent Robot, Image Processing, Natural Language Processing, or other related fields are preferred. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the search is closed on September 30, 2019.
Application materials should include:
1. Curriculum Vitae.
2. At least two letters of references. (waived if holding associate Professor or above faculty position)
3. Photocopy of PhD diploma. Applicants who will graduate or graduated within five years should attach official academic transcripts.
4. Doctoral diploma conferred by foreign Institutions must be certified by the Taiwan overseas Representative Agency.
5. List of publications within five years and photocopy of at most five selected publications.
6. List of three courses proposed to teach with syllabus.
7. Description of research interests.
8. Other supporting materials.
Please send the application to:
Dr. Wei-Min Jeng
Department of Computer Science and Information Management
56, Kuei-Yang St., Sec.1, Taipei, Taiwan 10048, R.O.C.
All applications must be received no later than 9/30/2019.
For further information, please contact Ms. Lee at 886-2-23111531 ext.2801, email@example.com, or visit our website at http://www.csim.scu.edu.tw/eng/.