The business analyst is to determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
【Role and Responsibilities】
• Analyze and report on complex data to meet client’s needs
• Communicate complex data in verbal, written, or visual formats in comprehensible ways to clients
• Identify user needs from user request
• Calculate and evaluate commissions earned for clients’ customers or dealers
• Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis.
• Validate the accuracy of complex data from third party sources
【Qualifications and Education Requirements】
Bachelor’s degree in business or statistics with equivalent 3 years of experience in same or related position.
【Company Conformance Standards】
• Emphasis Direct and Kind: Pillars – Character and Maturity
• Emphasis People and Results: Pillars – Competency and Passion
MS Office skills to intermediate level, Excel experience and SQL experience a must. ERP and Net Suites experience a plus.
Other duties as assigned